- Musical Director and Conductor - Valentin Uryupin
- Director - Irkin Gabitov
- Set Designer - Vyacheslav Okunev
- Lighting Designer - Alexander Kibitkin
- Plastique - Gali Abaidulov
- Choir master - Vyacheslav Podelsky
Ruggero Leoncavallo created "The Players" opera, being inspired by the ideas of "verism", which consist of ruthlessly accurate reflection of the reality, portrayal of a realistic, imperfect man with all his passions and malice. For that reason, a real case of crime of passion lies at the root of the plot. Leoncavallo's music gains its tremendous power interpreting the human love, jealousy, betrayal and suffering. The director of the play Irkin Gabitov proposes to present the performance in keeping with the best traditions of the classical theatre, considering the ways of italian neorealism.