Tickets purchasing procedure
- Seats highlighted on the seating plan are available for online booking.
- Click on the seats to choose. You will see all the information about the seats you selected.
- Click Buy tickets and chosen seats will be placed to your shopping cart. On selecting Proceed with the order you will be asked to register or, if you already have an account, to log in.
- To register, fill in the requested details, including a valid email address. Once registered, you will need your email address and password every time you log in.
- On the final order screen you will see a summary of the items you are about to buy.
- Once booking is completed you will be taken to the final confirmation screen. This will again summarise your purchase and give you your order reference number. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you have provided.
- Visitors can now enter the Theatre with electronic tickets.
On the order confirmation page, click the Pay button and you will be redirected to the Assist payment system website.
The order is valid for two hours after you have received the booking confirmation. If the order was not paid in this period of time, it will be cancelled
Bank card VISA, EuroCard/MasterCard
Remember to allow time for your payment to be processed. If you are paying for your order at the last moment, the order may be automatically cancelled when you enter your payment details on the Gazprombank website. Inthat event, your card transaction will beautomatically cancelled. If you see that a few minutes remain before your order is cancelled and you wish to book those particular seats, cancel your order and start again.
- Once your payment has been accepted you will automatically beredirected tothe Personal Section ofthe theatre’s website, where you can print your tickets.
- Please donot leave the payment system page until your payment has been fully processed; otherwise you will receive anerror message.
- You can also proceed tothe payment site from your order history inthe Personal Section.
Refund is available according to the confirmed return policy:
- The refund is made to the bank card without commission
- For ticket refund you need to complete an application form, surrender a copy of your e-ticket with a UPC code and send it by fax (fax number is +7 (383) 222-37-90). If it is preferable you also can send a scan to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.