Laureate of all-Russian and international contests, Diploma winner of the "Golden Mask" National theatre festival
Graduated from the Novosibirsk state conservatoire n.a. M. Glinka (2009, class of Peaople’s Artist professor Z. Didenko).
In 2010 Irina participated in a concert on the stage of Paris conservatoire. In January 2012 and December 2014 by personal invitation of Montserrat Caballe she participated in concerts dedicated to the singer’s creative career in Liceu theatre in Barcelona (Spain).
Since 2013 — guest soloist of the Mariinsky theatre, St. Petersburg.
Since 2014 — guest soloist of the Bolshoi theatre of Russia, Moscow.
Irina participated in master classes of Diane Zola (Houston Grand Opera, USA), Montserrat Caballe (Spain).In November 2011 she served an internship with Enza Ferrara (Italy).
Joined the Opera Company of the Novosibirsk opera and ballet theatre in 2008. Performed the following parts on the stage of the theatre: Zemfira (Aleko by Rachmaninoff), Princess Urusova (Boyarina Morozova by Schedrin), Katya (Passenger by Weinberg), Cherubino (The Marriage of Figaro by Mozart), Margarita (Faust by Gounod), Nedda (Pagliacci by Leoncavallo), Saint Margarita (Jeanne d’Arc au bûcher by Honegger), Elizabeth (Tannhauser by Wagner), soprano parts in Mass by Bernstein (Russian premiere), Requiem by Verdi, War Requiem by Britten, The Rite of Winter 1949 symphony by Desyatnikov. Toured with the Theatre’s Opera Company in South Korea, Thailand. Toured with international projects in Germany, Taiwan, France.
- Tatiana. Eugene Onegin by Tchaikovsky
- Iolanta. Iolanta by Tchaikovsky
- Lisa. The Queen of Spades by Tchaikovsky
- Micaela. Carmen by Bizet
- Mimi, Musetta. La Boheme by Puccini
- Liu. Turandot by Puccini
- Polovtsian girl. Prince Igor by Borodin
- Gerda. The Story of Kai and Gerda by Banevich
- Desdemona. Otello by Verdi
- Laureate of the I grade of the international contest for singers n.a. V. Barsova (Sochi, 2008)
- Silver medals of V and VI Junior Delphic Games ("Academic singing" nomination, 2006, 2007)
- Silver medal of the II International Delphic Games ("Academic singing" nomination, 2009)
- Laureate of the "Paradise" XXIV theatre festival in nomination "Best female part in opera" for the part of Iolanta (Iolanta by P. Tchaikovsky) (Novosibirsk, 2011)
- Second Grand-prix at the 49th International contest for opera singers in Toulouse (Concours International Chant de Toulouse) (France, 2012)
- Laureate of the "Paradise" XXV theatre festival in nomination "Best female part in opera" for the part of Margarita (Faust by Gounod) (Novosibirsk, 2012)
- Finalist of the XXI International vocal contest of Placido Domingo Operalia (Verona, 2013)
- Laureate of the IV award and Special award for the best performance of Russian music at the 51st International contest for opera singers n.a. F. Vinas in Barcelona (Spain, 2014)
- Laureate of the I award, People's Choice award, three Special awards (including award of German critics) of the 33rd Hans Gabor Belvedere Competition (Dusseldorf, 2014)
- Diploma winner of the "Golden Mask - 2016" National theatre festival in " Best female part in opera " nomination - Lisa, The Queen of Spades by Tchaikovsky (Mariinsky theatre, St. Petersburg)