Honoured Artist of Russia
- 2003 – graduated from the Novosibirsk State Conservatoire n.a.M. Glinka (class of the People’s artist of Russia Z. Didenko);
- 1994-1998 – a soloist of the Kazakhstan Opera and Ballet Theatre n.a. Abai (Alma-Ata);
- 2001-2002 – a soloist of Mariinsky Theatre;
- 1998 – a soloist of the Novosibirsk opera and ballet theatre.Repertoire in the Novosibirsk opera and ballet theatre: Vakula (Cherevichki by Tchaikovsky), Pretender (Boris Godunov by Mussorgsky), Ivan Lykov (The Tzar’s Bride by Rimsky-Korsakov), The Young Gypsy (Aleko by Rakhmaninov), Sergey (Lady Macbeth of Mtsensk by Shostakovich), Radames (Aida by Verdi), Don Carlos (Don Carlos by Verdi,) Macduff (Macbeth by Verdi), Alfredo (La traviata by Verdi), Calaf (Turandot by Puccini), Canio (Pagliacci by Leoncavallo), tenor part in Requiem by Verdi.
Toured with international projects in Italy, Bulgaria, Germany, France, Argentina, Slovakia, Mexico and with the Company of the Novosibirsk Theatre in Spain, Portugal, China, Thailand, South Korea.
Guest soloist of the Mariinsky Theatre.
- Hermann (Queen of Spades by Tchaikovky)
- Vaudemont (Iolanta by Tchaikovsky)
- Jose (Carmen by Bizet)
- Rodolfo (La Boheme by Puccini)
- Pinkerton (Madama Butterfly by Puccini)
- Cavaradossi (Tosca by Puccini)
- Otello (Otello by Verdi)
- Holy Fool (Boris Godunov by Mussorgsky)
- Diplomas of the National Theatre Festival “Golden Mask” (2003, 2005, 2007). Nomination “The best male role in opera”: Jose (Carmen), Radames (Aida), Sergey (Lady Macbeth of Mtsensk).
- Laureate of international award Debut established by Philipp Morris (1999)
- 2006 – honorary title “the Honoured Artist of Russia”