Finished the Novosibirsk state choreographic school (2001)
Elena is with the company of the Novosibirsk state opera and ballet theatre since 2001. She performed the following parts on the stage of the theatre: Masha, Sugar Plum Fairy. Chinese Dance. Pas de trois. (“The Nutcracker” by Tchaikovsky, choreography by Ivanov, Vainonen, Vikharev); Gold Fairy. Diamond Fairy (“Sleeping Beauty” by Tchaikovsky, choreography by Petipa, revised by Sergeev); Annie (“Pippi Longstocking” with music by K. Khachaturian, choreography by Kovtun); Soloist (“Roads of love” with music by Weill, Cosma, Poulenc, choreography by Miroshnichenko); Ballerina (“Petrushka” by Stravinsky, choreography by Fokine); Soloist (“Sonata”, music by Scarlatti, choreography by Simonov); Soloist (“Russian seasons” with music by Desyatnikov, choreography by Sigalova, world premiere); Soloist (“Pas de deux by Tchaikovsky” with music by Tchaikovsky, choreography by Balanchine); Soloist (“Who cares?” with music by Gershwin, choreography by Balanchine); Soloist (“Immortal Beloved” with music by Glass, choreography by Liang, world premiere); Soloist (“Serenade” with music by Tchaikovsky, choreography by Balanchine); Soloist. Tribe of the Sun (“The Rite of Spring” by Stravinsky, choreography by P. de Bana, world premiere) and others.
She toured with the Theatre Company in Spain, Portugal, Japan, Egypt, Thailand, Italy, China, South Korea, France, Kazakhstan, India.
- Giselle. Cut-in pas de deux. “Giselle” by Adan (Choreography by Coralli, Perrot, Petipa)
- Masha the Princess. “The Nutcracker” by Tchaikovsky (Choreography by Vainonen)
- Pas de trois. Little swans. “Swan Lake” by Tchaikovsky (Choreography by Ivanov, Petipa, revised by Sergeev)
- Swanilda. “Coppelia” by Delibes (Choreography by Petipa)
- Kitri. Amor. “Don Quixote” by Minkus (Choreography by Petipa, Gorsky)
- Pimpinella. “Pulcinella” by Stravinsky (Choreography by Simonov)
- Cinderella. Summer (Four Seasons). “Cinderella” by Prokofiev (Choreography by Simonov)
- Gamzatti, Manu, Trio of Shadows. “La Bayadere” by Minkus (Choreography by Petipa as revised by Chabukiani, Ponomarev)
- Carmen. Bandit girl. “Carmen” with music by Bizet (Choreography by Petit)
- Gulnara. “Le Corsaire” by Adan (choreography by Petipa, Gusev, Khomyakov)
- Variations. Pas de trois. Grand Pas from “Paquita” ballet by Minkus (Choreography by Petipa)
- Laureate of the XXV “Paradise” Theatre festival award in “The best female ballet part” nomination for the part of Gulnara (“Le Corsaire” by A. Adan) (Novosibirsk, 2012)