Honored Artist of Russia
Laureate and winner of International competitions
Graduated from Novosibirsk Choreographic School (2002, class of G. Vedenina).
Joined the ballet Company of the Novosibirsk State Opera and Ballet Theatre in 2002. Performed the following parts on stage of the Theatre: Carmen (“Carmen Suite” by Bizet-Shchedrin, choreography by Dementyev); Sugar Plum Fairy (“The Nutcracker” by Tchaikovsky, choreography by Ivanov, Vainonen, Vikharev); Fairy (“The Fairy’s Kiss” by Stravinsky, choreography by Sigalova); Princess Aurora, Lilac Fairy (“Sleeping Beauty” by Tchaikovsky, choreography by Petipa); First Soloist (“Les Saisons Russes” with music by Desyatnikov, choreography by Sigalova, world production premiere); Soloist (“Come In!” with music by Martynov, choreography by Simonov), Terpsichore (“Apollon Musagete” by Stravinsky, choreography by Balanchin); Soloist (“Serenade” with music by Tchaikovsky, choreography by Balanchin); Soloist (“Who Cares?” with music by Gershwin, choreography by Balanchin); Soloist (“Immortal Beloved” with music by P. Glass, choreography by Liang, world production premiere); Soloist (“Walpugris Night” from opera “Faust” by Gounod, choreography by Simonov); Tribe of The Sun (“The Rite of Spring” by Stravinsky, choreography by P. de Bana, world production premiere).
Toured with the Theatre Company in Portugal, Spain, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Thailand, China, France. Participated at an International ballet festival in Great Britain (2006).
- Odette-Odile. “Swan Lake” by Tchaikovsky (choreography by Ivanov, Petipa, revised by Sergeev)
- Kitri. Dryad Queen. Street Dancer. “Don Quixote” by Minkus (choreography by Petipa, Gorsky)
- Aegina. “Spartacus” by Khachaturyan (choreography by Grigorovich)
- Giselle. “Giselle” by Adam (choreography by Coralli, Perrot, Petipa)
- Cinderella. “Cinderella” by Prokofiev (choreography by Simonov)
- Zobeide. “Scheherazade” with music by Rimsky-Korsakov (choreography by Fokine)
- Soloist. “Chopiniana” ith music by Chopin (choreography by Fokine)
- Soloist. “Whispers in the Dark” with music by P. Glass (choreography by Liang)
- Nikiya. Gazmatti. “La Bayadere” by Minkus (choreography by Petipa, revised by Chabukiani, Ponomarev)
- Medora. “Le Corsaire” by Adam (choreography by Petipa, Gusev, Khomyakov)
- The Two Girls “Pulcinella” by Stravinsky (choreography by Simonov)
- Soloist. Variations. Grand Pas from “Paquita” by Minkus (choreography by Petipa)
- Masha Princess. “The Nutcracker” by Tchaikovsky (choreography by Vainonen)
- Laureate of the International contest “Vaganova-Prix” (Saint-Petersburg, 2002)
- Diploma winner of an International ballet dancers contest in Moscow (2005)
- Laureate of an International ballet dancers contest in Seoul (2006)
- Laureate of an open Russian ballet dancers contest “Arabesque” (Perm, 2006)
- Honored Artist of Russia (2014)