Laureate of an All-Russian competition and diploma winner of an International competition
Graduated from Krasnoyarsk choreographic college (2008).
From 2008 until 2012 — principal soloist of Krasnoyarsk Opera and Ballet Theatre.
Joined the ballet Company of the Novosibirsk State Opera and Ballet Theatre in 2012. Performed the following parts on stage of the Theatre: Princess Florina, White Cat (“Sleeping Beauty” by Tchaikovsky, choreography by Petipa, revised by Sergeev) and more.
Toured with the Theatre Company in China, South Korea, India.
- Aegina. “Spartacus” by Khachaturian (choreography by Kovtun)
- Jeanne. “The Flames of Paris” by Asafiev (choreography by Vainonen, revised by Messerer)
- Myrtha. Pas de Deux of act I. “Giselle” by Adam (choreography by Coralli Perrot, Petipa)
- Bandit. “Carmen” by Petit with music by Bizet
- Pas de Trois. Jesters. “Swan lake” (choreography by Petipa, Ivanov, revised by Sergeev)
- Flower-girl. Grand Pas of act IV. “Don Quixote” by Minkus (choreography by Petipa, Gorsky)
- Masha Princess. Doll. Chinese Dance. “The Nutcracker by Tchaikovsky”
- Aurora. Folie. Swanilda’s friends. “Coppelia” by Delibes (choreography by Petipa)
- Variations. Pas de Trois. Grand Pas from “Paquita” by Minkus (choreography by Petipa)
- Gulnare. Pas de Trois Odalisques. “Le Corsaire” by Adam (choreography by Petipa, Gusev, Khomyakov)
- The Three Shadows. “La Bayadere” by Minkus (choreography by Petipa, revised by Pononarev, Chabukiani)
- Laureate Grade II — contest of the National forum “Ballet XXI century” dedicated to 100th birthday of G. Ulanova (Krasnoyarsk, 2010)
- Diploma winner of the XXVI International contest of ballet dancers in Varna (Bulgaria, 2014)