Graduated from Novosibirsk Choreographic School (2005).
Joined the ballet Company of the Novosibirsk State Opera and Ballet Theatre in 2004. Performed the following parts on stage of the Theatre: Sugar Plum Fairy, Pastoral (“The Nutcracker” by Tchaikovsky, choreography by Ivanov, Vainonen, Vikharev); Aurora, Miettes qui Tombent, Silver Fairy (“Sleeping Beauty” by Tchaikovsky, choreography by Petipa, revised by Sergeev); Four soloists (“Serenade” with music by Tchaikovsky, choreography by Balanchine); Tribe of The Moon (“The Rite of Spring” by Stravinsky, choreography by P. de Bana, world production premiere) and more.
Toured with the Theatre Company in China, South Korea, France, Thailand, Spain, India.
- Little Swans. “Swan Lake” by Tchaikovsky (choreography by Ivanov, Petipa, revised by Sergeev)
- Cut-in Pas de Deux. “Giselle” by Adam (choreography by Coralli, Perrot, Petipa)
- Swanilda. Swanilda’s friends. “Coppelia” by Delibes (choreography by Petipa)
- Cupid. “Don Quixote” by Minkus (choreography by Petipa, Gorsky)
- Grand Pas D’action. “La Bayadere” by Minkus (choreography by Petipa, revised by Chabukiani, Ponomarev)
- Pas de Trois Odalisques. “Le Corsaire” by Adam (choreography by Petipa, Gusev, Khomyakov)
- Golden Pair. Grand Pas from ballet “Paquita” by Minkus (choreography by Petipa)
- Masha Princess. “The Nutcracker” by Tchaikovsky (choreography by Vainonen)
- Cupid. “The Flames of Paris” by Asafiev (choreography by Vainonen, revised by Messerer)
- Bacchante. Spartacus by Khachaturian (choreography by Kovtun)