Bekhzod Davronov was born in Samarkand, Uzbekistan. In 2012, he entered The State Conservatory of Uzbekistan. He debuted with the role of the Duke of Mantua in Rigoletto, Tamino in Die Zauberflöte and Hoffmann in Les Contes d’Hoffmann.
In 2016 he became the Young Artist of the Opera Studio at the Alisher Navoi Opera and Ballet Grand Academic Theater. He debuted with the role of the Young Gypsy in Aleko and Boyar Lykov in The Tsar’s Bride.
In 2017 Bekhzod became a soloist of The State Youth Orchestra of Uzbekistan. He performed on the tour of the orchestra around the cities of Uzbekistan.
He also has participated in master classes with Tamara Novichenko (Russia), Renato Bruson (Italy), Roza Tulyaganova Bulat (USA), Ismail Djalilov (Uzbekistan).
In April 2018 Bekhzod Davronov joined the Bolshoi Theatre Opera Company, where debuted in the role of Almerik (Iolanta by Tchaikovsky).
In season 2018/19 he took part in the premiere performances of Candide (conductor Tugan Sokhiev) and Il Viaggio a Reims (stage director Damiano Michieletto, conductor Tugan Sokhiev).
- Almerik (Tchaikovsky’s Iolanta)
- Remendado (Bizet’s Carmen)
- Simpleton (Mussurgsky’s Boris Godunov)
- Cosmetic Merchant / Charles Edward (Bernstein’s Candide)
- Giuseppe (Verdi’s La Traviata)
- Lamplighter (Puccini’s Manon Lescaut)
- Royal Herald (Verdi’s Don Carlo)
- Don Luigino (Rossini’s Il Viaggio a Reims)
- Kai (Banevich’sThe Story of Kai and Gerda)
- Don Curzio (Mozart’s Le Nozze di Figaro)
- Lykov (Rimski-Korsakov’s The Tsar’s Bride)
- Tsarevich Guidon (Rimski-Korsakov’s The Tale of Tsar Saltan)
- Second Sailor (Purcell’s Dido and Aeneas)