Born in Montana, USA, he trained at the Moscow State Ballet Academy for 6 years. In 2015, he graduated top of his class earning a full Russian diploma. In his graduating year, he performed Siegfried in the full-length Swan Lake with Russian State Ballet on tour in Germany. He won the Prix de Lausanne’2015 and became a Royal Ballet apprentice (2015–2016). He took part in international galas “Stars of the 21st Century”, YAGP “Stars of Today Meet the Stars of Tomorrow” and the Marika Besobrasova Gala.
In 2016, he joined the Mikhailovsky Ballet Company.
- James, Youth (La Sylphide)
- Count, Peasant pas de deux (Giselle, ou Les Wilis)
- Pas des esclaves (Le Corsaire)
- Bronze Idol (La Bayadère)
- Gold, Blue Bird (The Sleeping Beauty)
- Four waltz pairs (Swan Lake)
- Count Cherry (Cipollino)
- Harlequins (Romeo and Juliet)
- French Dance (The Nutcracker)
- Pas de six (Laurencia)
- Philippe (The Flames of Paris)
- Prince (Cinderella)