Laureate of international contest
Laureate of Belorussia National Contest Finalist of International Contest of Singers n.a. L. Pavarotti
- 2006 - graduated from St. Petersburg Conservatoire n. a. N. Rimsky-Korsakov (class of prof. Alekseev);
- 2005-2008 – trainee at the Academy of Young Singers of the Mariinsky Theatre;
- 2006-2010 – soloist of St. Petersburg Conservatoire Theatre;
- 2010 – soloist of the Novosibirsk Opera and Ballet Theatre.
Repertoire: Rigoletto (Rigoletto by Verdi), Grigory Gryaznoy (The Tzar’s Bride by Rimsky-Korsakov), Aleko (Aleko by Rakhmaninov), Rodrigo (Don Carlos by Verdi), Valentin (Faust by Gounod), Silvio (Pagliacci by Leoncavallo), Gianni Schicchi (Gianni Schicchi by Puccini), Wolfram von Eschenbach (Tannhäuser by Wagner), and others.
Participated in international projects in Great Britain, Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, Austria, Spain, Italy, the USA, Finland, Turkey, Japan, Swiss, Switzerland. Toured with the Company of the Theatre in Thailand and South Korea.
Guest soloist at Theater Basel (Switzerland).
- Prince Igor (Prince Igor by Borodin)
- Onegin (Eugene Onegin by Tchaikovsky)
- Robert (Iolanta by Tchaikovsky)
- Scarpia (Floria Tosca by Puccini)
- Figaro (Il barbiere di Siviglia by Rossini)
- Iago (Otello by Verdi)
- Tomsky, Yeletsky, Zlatogor (Queen of Spades by Tchaikovsky)
- George Germont (La Traviata by Verdi)
- Escamilio (Carmen by Bizet)
- Marcello, Schaunard (La Boheme by Puccini)
- Sharpless (Madama Butterfly by Puccini)
- Ibn-Hakia (Iolanata by Tchaikovsky)
- Laureate of the National Open Contest of Young Opera Singers St. Petersburg headed by Irina Bogachyova (2007)
- Laureate of Belorussia National Contest
- Finalist of International Contest of Singers named after L. Pavarotti
- Laureate of premium of the XXIV Theatre Festival Paradise in nomination “The best male part in opera” for the role of Robert (Iolanta by Tchaikovsky, Novosibirsk, 2011)
- Laureate of premium of the XXV Theatre Festival Paradise in nomination “The best male part in opera” for the role of Valentin (Faust by Gounod, Novosibirsk, 2012)