Alessandra di Giorgio
Winner of international competitions
Marina graduated from Urals Mussorgsky State Conservatoire (2010) and the Institute of Music, Theatre and Choreography at Herzen State Pedagogical University (class of People’s Artist of the USSR, professor L. A. Shevchenko).
In 2019 she joined the opera company of the Novosibirsk opera and ballet theatre.
Since 2014 she has been employed at The St. Petersburg Chamber Opera, where she performed Olga in Tchaikovsky’s Eugene Onegin, and Giovanna in Verdi’s Rigoletto.
With the Krasnoyarsk opera company, she performed the following parts: Olga (Tchaikovsky’s Eugene Onegin), Lel (Rimsky-Korsakov’s Snow Maiden), Mother (Mussorgsky’s Boris Godunov), Princess (Dargomyzhsky’s Rusalka). With the Ekaterinburg opera company she performed the parts of Polina and Milovzor in Tchaikovsky’s Queen of Spades.
- Olga. Eugene Onegin by Tchaikovsky
- Mrs. Meg Page. Verdi’s Falstaff
- Laura. Iolanta by Tchaikovsky
- Court lady. Purcell’s Dido and Aeneas
- Kashcheyevna. Rimsky-Korsakov’s Kashchey the Deathless
- Third lady. Mozart’s The Magic Flute
- Clockwork Nightingale. Steadfast Tin Soldier by Banevich
- II Prize at the International Shtokolov competition (2012)
- III Prize at the Antonín Dvořák International Singing Competition held in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic (2015)
- II Prize and Special prize at 22nd International Trnavský International Singing Competition held in Trnava, Slovakia (2017)
- Special prize awarded by Elena Obraztsova International Academy of Music at International Feodor Chaliapin Vocal Competition in Ufa (2018)