Winner of international competitions
Winner of Onegin National Opera Award
She graduated from the Novosibirsk State Conservatory named after M.I. Glinka (class of the Honored Artist of the Russian Federation T.V. Gorbunova). She took part in joint projects of the theatre and the Conservatory.
Nadezhda joined the Novosibirsk ballet company in 2014.
Her repertoire with the company comprises over 16 parts, including Adina (Donizetti’s L’elisir d’amore), Nedda (Leoncavallo’s Pagliacci), Iolanta (Tchaikovsky’s Iolanta), Alice Ford (Verdi’s Falstaff), Kseniya (Mussorgsky’s Boris Godunov), Musetta (Puccini’s La bohème) etc. She traveled to Kazakhstan with the company, took part in Renata Scotto’s masterclass.
In 2020 she received Onegin National Opera Award in the category Artistic Management for her performance of Alice Ford in Verdi’s Falstaff.
- Adina. L’elisir d’amore by Donizetti
- Musetta. La bohème by Puccini
- Nedda. Pagliacci by Leoncavallo
- Frasquita. Carmen by Bizet
- Kseniya. Boris Godunov by Mussorgsky
- Masha. The Queen of Spades by Tchaikovsky
- Gerda. The Story of Kai and Gerda (La bohème) by Banevich
- Bertha. The Barber of Seville by Rossini
- Medusa Gorgon. Spartacus by Khachaturian (Kovtun’s staging)
- Fox. Terem-teremok by Polskiy
- Doll. The Steadfast Tin Soldier by Banevich
- Crane. Hunter. Little Red Riding Hood by Cui
- Princess. Puss in Boots by Cui
- Silva Varescu. Silva by Kalman
- Mrs. Alice Ford. Falstaff by Verdi
- Iolanta. Iolanta by Tchaikovsky
- Papagena. The Magic Flute by Mozart
- Winner of the International Musical Academies competition (Kemerovo, 2012)
- Winner of I International Musical Vernissage competition (Chelyabinsk, 2013)
- Winner of VII International Festival Yuzhnouralsk-Salzburg (Yuzhnouralsk, 2014)
- Shortlist of the I International competition Piemonte opera voci dal mondo (Turin, Italy)
- Winner of Onegin National Opera Award in the category Artistic Management (St-Petersburg, 2020) for her performance of Alice Ford in Verdi’s Falstaff.