Honored Artist of Russia
In 1987 he graduated from the Novosibirsk state conservatoire named after M. I. Glinka (class of People’s Artist of Russia A. Zhukov). In 1989 – 1992 he has been a soloist with the National Theatre of Sarajevo.
He joined the opera company of the Novosibirsk opera and ballet theatre in 1987.
The Pretender. Shuysky (Boris Godunov by Mussorgsky), Andrei Khovansky (Khovanshchina by Mussorgsky), Prince (Rusalka by Dargomyzhsky), Ivan Lykov and Yelisey Bomeliy (The Tsar's Bride by Rimsky-Korsakov), Mozart (Mozart and Salieri by Rimsky-Korsakov), Sergei and Tattered peasant (Lady Macbeth of the Mtsensk District by Shostakovich), Goose (Kashtanka by Rubin), Monostatos (The Magic Flute by Mozart), Cassio (Otello by Verdi), Alfredo (La traviata by Verdi), Malcolm (Macbeth Verdi), Messenger (Aida by Verdi), Edgardo (Lucia di Lammermoor by Donizetti), Kudrjaš (Janáček’s Káťa Kabanová, Russian premiere), Heinrich der Schreiber (Tannhäuser by Wagner), Chairman of the auction. (The Canterville Ghost by Molchanov, world premiere).
He made international guest appearances in Italy, Germany, France, Argentine; took part in the company’s international tours to Thailand, Germany, Italy.
- Vladimir, Eroshka. Prince Igor by Borodin
- Vladimir Lensky. Triquet. Eugene Onegin by Tchaikovsky
- Vaudemont. Alméric. Iolanta by Tchaikovsky
- Chekalinsky. The Queen of Spades by Tchaikovsky
- Pinkerton. Goro. Madama Butterfly by Puccini
- Vasily Shuysky. Boris Godunov by Mussorgsky
- The Emperor Altoum. Turandot by Puccini
- A judge. Un Ballo in Maschera by Verdi
- Moneylender. Rachmaninoff's The Miserly Knight
- Dante. Francesca da Rimini by Rachmaninoff
- Gabriel von Eisenstein. Die Fledermaus by Strauss
- Feri. Silva Kalman
- Alméric. Iolanta by Tchaikovsky
- Bobyl Bakula. Snow Maiden by Rimsky-Korsakov
- Monostatos. The Magic Flute by Mozart
- Honored Artist of Russia (2004)
- Paradiz prize for the part of Sergei in Shostakovich’s Lady Macbeth of the Mtsensk District, 2007