Diploma winner of “Golden Mask” National theatre festival
Graduated from Novosibirsk Choreographic School (2001).
Joined the ballet Company of the Novosibirsk State Opera and Ballet Theatre in 2001. Performed the following parts on stage of the Theatre: Blue bird (“Sleeping Beauty” by Tchaikovsky, choreography by Petipa, revised by Sergeev); Soloist (“Roads of Love”, music by Weill, Cosma, Poulenc, choreography by Miroshnichenko); Soloist (“Carmina Burana” by Orf, choreography by Jorge); Tommy (“Pippi Longstocking” by Khachaturyan, choreography by Kovtun); Petrushka (“Petrushka” by Stravinsky, choreography by Fokine); Soloist (“Tchaikovsky Pas de Deux” with music from ballet “Swan Lake”, choreography by Balanchine); Six Soloists (“Immortal Beloved” by P. Glass, choreography by Liang, world production premiere); Five Soloists (“Who Cares?”, music by Gershwin, choreography by Balanchine); Jester, The Four Friends (“Legend of Love” by Melikov, choreography by Grigorovich); Wizard, The Four Executioners (“One Thousand and One Nights” by Amirov, choreography by Nazirova); Virus. (“Symphony for Dot Matrix Printers” by User and Mozart, choreography by Miroshnichenko); Soloist (“Mess” by Bernstein, choreography by Simonov, Russian production premiere); Soloist, Tribe of The Moon (“The Rite of Spring” by Stravinsky, choreography by P. de Bana, world production premiere); Chinese Dance, Arab (“The Nutcracker” by Tchaikovsky, choreography by Ivanov, Vainonen, Vikharev).
Toured with the Theatre Company in Spain, Portugal, Japan, Thailand, Italy, China, South Korea, Canada.
- Jester. “Swan Lake” by Tchaikovsky (choreography by Ivanov, Petipa, revised by Sergeev)
- Cut-in Pas de Deux. “Giselle” by Adam (choreography by Coralli, Perrot, Petipa)
- Basil. “Don Quixote” by Minkus (choreography by Petipa, Gorsky)
- Cuman. “Polovtsian Dance” from opera by Borodin “Prince Igor” (choreography by Fokine)
- Magedaveya. Golden Idol. “La Bayadere” by Minkus (choreography by Petipa, revised by Ponomarev, Chabukiani)
- Spartacus. “Spartacus” by Khachaturian (choreography by Grigorovich)
- Ali, Lankedem. “Le Corsaire” by Adam (choreography by Petipa, Gusev, Khomyakov)
- The Three Bandits. “Carmen” by Petit with music by Bizet
- Arab. Chinese dance. “The Nutcracker” (choreography by Vainonen)
- Cipollino. Guardians. “Cipollino” by Khachaturian (choreography by Mayorov)
- Basques. “The Flames of Paris” by Asafiev (choreography by Vainonen, revised by Messerer)
- Ares. Kozlotura. “Spartacus” by Khachaturian (choreography by Kovtun)
- Diploma at “Golden Mask” National theatre award (Part of Pulcinella, “Pulcinella” by Stravinsky, choreography by Simonov)