Graduated from the Novosibirsk State Choreographic School (2007).
Joined the ballet Company of the Novosibirsk State Opera and Ballet Theatre in 2007. Performed the following parts on stage of the Theatre: Fleur de Farine Fairy (“Sleeping Beauty” by Tchaikovsky, choreography by Petipa, revised by Sergeev); Sugar Plum Fairy (“The Nutcracker” by Tchaikovsky, choreography by Ivanov, Vainonen, Vikharev); Four Soloists (“Serenade” with music by Tchaikovsky, choreography by Balanchine); Soloist (“Mess” by Bernstein, choreography by Simonov, Russian production premiere); Twins. Tribe of The Sun (“The Rite of Spring” by Stravinsky, choreography by P. de Bana, world production premiere), Odette-Odile (“Swan Lake” by Tchaikovsky, choreography by Petipa, Ivanova, revised by Sergeeva, Zelensky), Magnolia (“Cipollino” by Khachaturian, choreography by Maiorov), Phrygia (“Spartacus” by Khachaturian, choreography by Grigorovich), Phrygia (“Spartacus” by Khachaturian, choreography by Kovtun), Giselle (“Giselle ou les Wilis” by Adan, choreography by Coralli, Perrault, revised by Dolgushin), Ingrid (“Peer Gynt” with Grieg’s music, choreography by E. Clug), Aurora, (“Sleeping Beauty” by Tchaikovsky, choreography by N. Duato) and other
Toured with the Theatre Company in China, South Korea and Thailand.
- Phrygia. “Spartacus” by Khachaturian (choreography by Kovtun)
- Two Willis. “Giselle” by Adam (choreography by Coralli, Perrot, Petipa)
- Street Dancer. Grand Pas of the IV act. “Don Quixote” by Minkus (choreography by Petipa, Gorsky)
- Gazmatti. The Three Shadows. D’Jampe. Grand Pas D’action. “La Bayadere” by Minkus (choreography by Petipa, revised by Chabukiani, Ponomarev)
- Masha Princess. Waltz of The Snowflakes. Rose Waltz. “The Nutcracker” by Tchaikovsky (choreography by Vainonen)
- Magnolia. Countess Cherry. “Cipollino” by Khachaturian (choreography by Mayorov)
- Diana Mireille. Liberty. “The FLames of Paris” by Asafiev (choreography by Vainonen, revised by Messerer)