Finished the Novosibirsk state choreography school (2008).
Vera is with the company of the Novosibirsk state opera and ballet theatre since 2008. She performed the following parts on the state of the theatre: Sugar Plum Fairy (“The Nutcracker” by Tchaikovsky, choreography by Ivanov, Vainonen, Vikharev); Soloist (“Pas de deux by Tchaikovsky” with music by Tchaikovsky, choreography by Balanchine); Princess Flora (“Sleeping Beauty” by Tchaikovsky, choreography by Petipa, as revised by Sergeev); Terpsichore (“Apollo Musaget” by Stravinsky, choreography by Balanchine); Soloist (“Le Spectre de la rose” with music by Weber, choreography by Fokine), Soloist, Five Soloists (“who Cares?” with music by Gershwin, choreography by Balanchine); Conchita (Madonna) (“Juno and Avos” with music by Rybnikov); Ibeji twins (“The Rite of Spring”, choreography by Patric de Bana, world premiere). Vera Sabantseva toured with the Theatre Company in South Korea, France, Thailand, Spain, China, Kazakhstan, India.
She participated in “Stars of Ballet” Gala concert in Mongolia in November 2012.
- Nikia. Grand pas d’action. Three Shadows. “La Bayadere” by Minkus (Choreography by Petipa as revised by Chabukiani, Ponomarev)
- Masha the Princess. Pink waltz. “The Nutcracker” by Tchaikovsky (Choreography by Vainonen)
- Odette-Odile. Big Swans. Dance of the brides. Das de trois. “Swan Lake” by Tchaikovsky ( Choreography by Ivanov, Petipa, revised by Sergeev)
- Medora. “Le Corsaire” by Adan (choreography by Petipa, Gusev, Khomyakov)
- Mistress of the Dryads. “Don Quixote” by Minkus (Choreography by Petipa, Gorsky)
- Soloist. “Whispers in the Dark” with music by Glass (Choreography by Liang)
- Soloist. “Les Sylphides” with music by Chopin (Choreography by Fokine)
- Zobeida. “Scheherazade” by Rimsky-Korsakov (Choreography by Fokine)
- Couple of girls. “Pulcinella” by Stravinsky (Choreography by Simonov)
- Cinderella. “Cinderella” by Prokofiev (Choreography by Simonov)
- Variations. Silver couple. Grand Pas from “Paquita” ballet by Minkus (Choreography by Petipa)
- Soloist. “Dreams under leaden sky” with music by Bosso and Lang (Choreography by Faski, world premiere)
- Laureate of Award named after People’s artist of Russia Lubov Gershunova (2014)