Diego Calderón Armién
Graduated from Novosibirsk Choreographic School (1996).
Joined the ballet Company of the Novosibirsk State Opera and Ballet Theatre in 2004. Performed the following parts on stage of the Theatre: Oriental dance (“The Nutcracker” by Tchaikovsky, choreography by Ivanov, Vainonen, Vikharev); Carabosse Fairy (“Sleeping Beauty” by Tchaikovsky, choreography by Petipa, revised by Sergeev); Marjana (“One Thousand and One Nights” by Amirov, choreography by Nazirova) and more.
Toured with the Theatre Company in Spain, Portugal, Japan, Egypt, Thailand, Italy, South Korea, China, France, Spain.
- Spanish dance. Hungarian dance. “Swan Lake” by Tchaikovsky (choreography by Ivanov, Petipa, revised by Sergeev)
- Fandango. Mercedes. Gypsy. “Don Quixote” by Minkus (choreography by Petipa, Gorsky)
- Soloist. “Polovtsian Dance” from opera by Borodin “Prince Igor” (choreography by Fokine)
- Ole! “Carmen” opera by Bizet (choreography by Kaloshina)
- Indian dance. “La Bayadere” by Minkus (choreography by Petipa, revised by Chabukiani, Ponomarev)
- Soloist. Algerian dance. Danse les Forbans. “Le Corsaire” by Adam (choreography by Petipa, Gusev, Khomyakov)
- Oriental dance. “The Nutcracker” by Tchaikovsky (choreography by Vainonen)