Graduated from Novosibirsk Choreographic School (2007).
Joined the ballet Company of the Novosibirsk State Opera and Ballet Theatre in 2007. Performed the following parts on stage of the Theatre: Fleur de Farine Fairy (“Sleeping Beauty” by Tchaikovsky, choreography by Petipa, revised by Sergeev); Sugar Plum Fairy (“The Nutckracker” by Tchaikovsky, choreography by Ivanov, Vainonen, Vikharev); Four Soloists (“Serenade” with music by Tchaikovsky, choreography by Balanchine); Soloist (“Mess” by Bernstein, choreography by Simonov, Russian production premiere); Twins, Tribe of The Sun (“The Rite of Spring” by Stravinsky, choreography by P. de Bana, world production premiere).
Toured with the Theatre Company in China and South Korea.
- Phrygia. “Spartacus” by Khachaturian (choreography by Kovtun)
- Two Willis. “Giselle” by Adam (choreography by Coralli, Perrot, Petipa)
- Street Dancer. Grand Pas of the IV act. “Don Quixote” by Minkus (choreography by Petipa, Gorsky)
- Folie. Swanilda’s Friends. “Coppelia” by Delibes (choreography by Petipa)
- Gazmatti. The Three Shadows. D’Jampe. Grand Pas D’action. “La Bayadere” by Minkus (choreography by Petipa, revised by Chabukiani, Ponomarev)
- Winter (Seasons). “Cinderella” by Prokofiev (choreography by Simonov)
- Soloist. “Chopiniana” with music by Chopin (choreography by Fokine)
- Zobeide. “Scheherazade” with music by Rimsky-Korsakov (choreography by Fokine)
- Two Girls. “Pulcinella” by Stravinsky (choreography by Simonov)
- Variations. Pas de Trois. Red Pair. Grand Pas from “Paquita” by Minkus (choreography by Petipa)
- Gulnare. “Le Corsaire” by Adam (choreography by Petipa, Gusev, Khomyakov)
- Masha Princess. Waltz of The Snowflakes. Rose Waltz. “The Nutcracker” by Tchaikovsky (choreography by Vainonen)
- Magnolia. Countess Cherry. “Cipollino” by Khachaturian (choreography by Mayorov)
- Diana Mireille. Liberty. “The FLames of Paris” by Asafiev (choreography by Vainonen, revised by Messerer)