Graduated from Novosibirsk Choreographic School (2008).
Joined the ballet Company of the Novosibirsk State Opera and Ballet Theatre in 2004. Performed the following parts on stage of the Theatre: Lilac Fairy, Golden Fairy, Candid Fairy (“Sleeping Beauty” by Tchaikovsky, choreography by Petipa, revised by Sergeev); Waltz (“The Nutcracker” by Tchaikovsky, choreography by Ivanov, Vainonen, Vikharev); Conchita (Holy Mother) (“Juno and Avos”, music by Rybnikov); Calliope (“Apollon Musagete” by Stravinsky, choreography by Balanchine); Soloist (“Serenade” with music by Tchaikovsky, choreography by Balanchine); Tribe of The Sun (“The Rite of Spring” by Stravinsky, choreography by P. de Bana, world production premiere) and more.
Toured with the Theatre Company in South Korea, France, Thailand, Spain, India.
- Odette-Odile. Big Swans. Brides’ dance. “Swan Lake” by Tchaikovsky (choreography by Ivanov, Petipa, revised by Sergeev)
- The Three Shadows. D’Jampe. “La Bayadere” by Minkus (choreography by Petipa, revised by Chabukiani, Ponomarev)
- Dryad Queen. “Don Quixote” by Minkus (choreography by Petipa, Gorsky)
- Soloist. “Chopiniana” with music by Chopin (choreography by Fokine)
- Prayer. “Coppelia” by Delibes (choreography by Petipa)
- Odalisque. “Scheherezade” by Rimsky-Korsakov (choreography by Fokine)
- Silver pair. Grand Pas from ballet “Paquita” by Minkus (choreography by Petipa)
- Soloist. “Dreams Under a Leaden Sky” with music by Bosso and Lang (choreography by Faski, world production premiere)