- Access to the stalls and amphitheatre is strictly forbidden after the third bell.
- Latecomers must sit where advised to do so by a member of staff. They may take their seat during the interval.
- Age restrictions for each performance are indicated on posters and tickets. Before the start of the performance, there will be an announcement reminding the audience of the recommended viewing age.
By purchasing a ticket, patrons agree to abide by the age restrictions and instructions on tickets and posters.
The theatre does not take responsibility for any infringement of these regulations by patrons.
- All coats, hats, bags, rucksacks, umbrellas, flowers, and balloons must be handed in at the cloakroom.
- Children aged five years and over may attend evening performances, if accompanied by an adult.
- Entry to the theatre will only be permitted on presentation of a ticket, regardless of the patron’s age.
- The start time of the performance is shown on the tickets. Admission to the auditorium begins 30 minutes before the start of the performance.
- The following is strictly prohibited at the Novosibirsk State Academic Opera and Ballet Theatre:
- Entering the auditorium wearing coats or carrying food and drinks
- Using photo, video, or sound recording equipment
- Taking pets into the theatre
- Patrons must turn off their mobile phones during the performance.
- Patrons must treat theatre property with respect, and abide by the fire safety instructions and regulations. In the event of an emergency and the activation of the fire alarm, patrons must follow the instructions of theatre staff.
- Patrons must behave respectfully towards others at the theatre, and refrain from causing disturbances or annoying other guests.
- In the hour leading up to a performance, the only tickets on sale will be tickets to that performance.
- In the event that the scheduled performance is replaced by a different one, any tickets already purchased shall be deemed to be valid.