Dear members of the audience!
Tickets for the performances of June and July are now available at novat.nsk.ru and the theatre box office.
The beginning of summer shall be dedicated to the art of singing.
- A new premiere is expected in the nearest future, Giacomo Puccini’s Tosca along with other well-loved performances like Tchaikovsky’s Iolanta, Bizet’s Carmen, Verdi’s Aida, La traviata and Falstaff.
- For those longing for lightness, subtlety and festivity we are happy to offer Gaetano Donizetti’s L’elisir d’amore, Gioacchino Rossini’s The Barber of Seville and Johann Strauss’ Die Fledermaus.
- 1st June, the Children’s Day, NOVAT children’s chorus will present a new concert program on the Second stage.
- On the first days of July there will be a big opera stars gala concert on the Main stage of NOVAT. It will close the series of events dedicated to the theatre’s anniversary.
- For the summer vacation time we have prepared special opera hits for kids and their parents on our Second stage: Little Red Riding Hood, Puss in Boots, Terem-Teremok and The Three Little Pigs.
- Ballet goers will have a beautiful opportunity to see Tchaikovsky’s Swan Lake, Delibes’ Coppélia, Prokofiev’s Cinderella, Adam’s Giselle and Le Corsair.
Looking forward to seeing you at NOVAT!