He graduated from the Vaganova Academy of Russian Ballet in 2012, studio of G. Selyutsky.
He has been a member of the Mariinsky ballet company since 2012 till 2017.
His repertoire includes lead and solo parts of classical and contemporary ballet productions: James (La Sylphide with Bournonville’s choreography), Solor (La Bayadère with the choreography by Petipa/Ponomaryov/Chabukiani), Siegfried (Swan Lake by Petipa/Ivanov, revised by Sergeyev), Basilio (Don Quixote choreographed by Petipa/Gorsky), Ali, Lankedem (Le Corsaire choreographed by Petipa/Guseva), Prince, Nutcracker (The Nutcracker with Vaynonen’s choreography), Ferkhad (A Legend of Love, choreography by Grigorovich), Vaslav (The Fountain of Bakhchisarai, Zakharov’s choreography) and other. He took part in ballets by Balanchine (Jewels, A Midsummer Night's Dream and other), McGregor (Infra), Ratmansky (Cinderella, The Little Humpbacked Horse).
He also is a many-time champion of ballet competitions: international competitions in Moscow 2013, 2017; Russian open contest Arabesque in Perm, 2014.
He is a winner of The Soul of the Dance award by the Ballet magazine in the category Rising star (2014).
Performed the following parts on the stage of the Mariinsky theatre:
- Classical duet. Giselle by A. Adam (Choreography by Coralli, Perrot, Petipa)
- James. La Sylphide by Løvenskiold (Choreography by Bournonville, revised by von Rosen)
- Solor. La Bayadère by Minkus (Choreography by Petipa, revised by Ponomaryov/Chabukiani)
- Siegfried. Swan Lake by Tchaikovsky (Choreography by Petipa, Ivanova, revised by Sergeyev)
- Béranger. Raymonda by Glazunov (Choreography by Petipa, revised by Sergeyev)
- Pas-de-deux. The Talisman by Drigo (Choreography by Petipa)
- Basilio. Don Quixote by Minkus (Choreography by Gorsky, based on Petipa’s work)
- Ali. Lankedem. Le Corsaire by A. Adam (Choreography by Gusev, based on Petipa’s work)
- The Young Man. The Spirit of the Rose with music by Weber (Choreography by Fokin)
- Zobeide’s slave. Scheherazade by Rimsky-Korsakov (Choreography by Fokin)
- Arlequin from Schumann’s Carnaval (Choreography by Fokin)
- Vaslav. The Fountain of Bakhchisarai by Asafiev (Choreography by Zakhsrov)
- Nutcracker, Prince. Nutcracker by Tchaikovsky (Choreography by Vaynonen)
- Trouvere. Romeo and Juliet by Prokofiev (Choreography by Lavrovsky)
- Satyr. Spartacus by Khachaturyan (Choreography by Yakobson)
- Ali-Batyr. Shuraleh by Yarullin (Choreography by Yakobson)
- George Balanchin’s ballets: Tchaikovsky‘s Piano Concerto No. 2 (Ballet Imperial), Jewels (Emaralds, Rubies with music by Fauré, Stravinsky), A Midsummer Night's Dream by Mendelssohn (Pas de deux of II act), Symphony in Ñ with music by Bizet (III. Allegro vivace)
- Slave, Pluto. Sylvia by Delibes (Choreography by Ashton)
- Ferkhad, his friends. A legend of Love by Melikov (Choreography by Yury Grigorovich)
- Alexey Ratmansky’s ballets: The Little Humpbacked Horse by Shchedrin (Ivan the Fool), Prokofiev’s Cinderella (Summer)
- Infra with music by Richter (Choreography by McGregor)
- Nutcracker, Prince. Tchaikovsky’s Nutcracker (Choreography by Simonov, production by Shemyakin)
- Bambi, Bambi by Golovin (Choreography by Pimonov), Old Leader. In the Jungle by Lokshin (Choreography by Pimonov) and other.
- Winner of the Moscow International Competition of Ballet Dancers and Choreographers (III prize, 2013)
- Winner of XIII Open Russian Ballet Dancers Competition “Arabesque - 2014” named after Ekaterina Maksimova: II prize for ballet dancers (male artists); II prize for performance of contemporary choreography
- Winner of the Moscow International Competition of Ballet Dancers and Choreographers (II prize, 2017)
- Winner of “The Soul of the Dance” award by the “Ballet” magazine in the category “Rising star” (2014)