3rd August we open the front box office for receiving applications for return of the tickets purchased at the theatre box office.
We will soon announce the revised playbill for the new season on our website and in NOVAT’s social web accounts. All previously purchased tickets stay valid.
If you paid for your tickets:
- cash at the theatre box office, your funds will be returned in ten days after receiving the application of approved design. You will need to provide your ID and your tickets.
- by card at the theatre box office, your funds will be returned on your card. It might take up to 35 work days, depending on the issue bank. Only the card holder may apply for a refund. Applicants would be required to provide their tickets, ID and the bank card.
The box office is open Monday to Friday from 11:00 to 19:00, Saturday and Sunday are days off.
Access to the theatre is only permitted with your masks and gloves on.
The theatre box office does not refund the electronic tickets. You can apply for a refund from your account on our website, or you may send an application to email@example.com.
The list of our partners and their return policy are as follows:
- ticketland.ru (automatically)
- kassy.ru (by the link https://nsk.kassy.ru/text/covid-19/)
- kassir.ru (by the link https://nsk.kassir.ru/news/33).
Until we meet again at NOVAT!