Graduated from Novosibirsk Choreographic School (2009).
Joined the ballet Company of the Novosibirsk State Opera and Ballet Theatre in 2009. Performed the following parts on stage of the Theatre: Prince Orchard, Spanish Dance, Rose Waltz (“The Nutcracker” by Tchaikovsky, choreography by Ivanov, Vainonen, Vikharev); Prince Fleur de Pois (“Sleeping Beauty” by Tchaikovsky, choreography by Petipa, revised by Sergeev); Count Ryazanov (“Juno and Avos”, music by Rybnikov); Five Soloists (“Who Cares?”, music by Gershwin, choreography by Balanchine); Soloist (“Serenade”, music by Tchaikovsky, choreography by Balanchine); Five Soloists (“Immortal Beloved”, music by P. Glass, choreography by Liang, world production premiere); Soloist (“Walpugris Night” from opera “Faust” by Gounod, choreography by Simonov); Tribe of The Sun (“The Rite of Spring” by Stravinsky, choreography by P. de Bana, world production premiere).
Toured with the Theatre Company in South Korea, France, Thailand, Spain, China, Kazakhstan.
- Rotbart. Spanish dance. “Swan Lake” by Tchaikovsky (choreography by Ivanov, Petipa, revised by Sergeev)
- Prince. “Cinderella” by Prokofiev (choreography by Simonov)
- Don Jose. Escamillo. “Carmen” by Petit with music by Bizet
- Golden Slave. “Sheherezade” by Rimsky-Korsakov (choreography by Fokine)
- Crassus. The Four Sheppards. “Spartacus” by Khachaturian (choreography by Grigorovich)
- Crassus. “Spartacus” by Khachaturian (choreography by Kovtun)
- Espada. Young gipsy. “Don Quixote” by Minkus (choreography by Petipa, Gorsky)
- Indian dance. Grand Pas D’action. “La Bayadere” by Minkus (choreography by Petipa, revised by Chabukiani, Ponomarev
- Cuman. “Polovtsian Dance” from opera by Borodin “Prince Igor” (choreography by Fokine)
- Czárdás. “Coppelia” Delibes (choreography by Petipa)
- Conrad. Birbanto. “Le Corsaire” by Adam (choreography by Petipa, Gusev, Khomyakov)
- The Two Lads. “Pulcinella” by Stravinsky (choreography by Simonov)
- Soloist. “Dreams under a Leaden Sky” with music by Bosso and Lang (choreography by Faski, world production premiere)
- Basques. Liberty. “The Flames of Paris” by Asafiev (choreography by Vainonen, revised by Messerer)
- Prince Lemon. “Cipollino” by Khachaturian (choreography by Mayorov)