Graduated from Novosibirsk Choreographic School (1996).
Joined the ballet Company of the Novosibirsk State Opera and Ballet Theatre in 2004. Performed the following parts on stage of the Theatre: Oriental dance (“The Nutcracker” by Tchaikovsky, choreography by Ivanov, Vainonen, Vikharev); Carabosse Fairy (“Sleeping Beauty” by Tchaikovsky, choreography by Petipa, revised by Sergeev); Marjana (“One Thousand and One Nights” by Amirov, choreography by Nazirova) and more.
Toured with the Theatre Company in Spain, Portugal, Japan, Egypt, Thailand, Italy, South Korea, China, France, Spain.
- Spanish dance. Hungarian dance. “Swan Lake” by Tchaikovsky (choreography by Ivanov, Petipa, revised by Sergeev)
- Fandango. Mercedes. Gypsy. “Don Quixote” by Minkus (choreography by Petipa, Gorsky)
- Soloist. “Polovtsian Dance” from opera by Borodin “Prince Igor” (choreography by Fokine)
- Ole! “Carmen” opera by Bizet (choreography by Kaloshina)
- Indian dance. “La Bayadere” by Minkus (choreography by Petipa, revised by Chabukiani, Ponomarev)
- Soloist. Algerian dance. Danse les Forbans. “Le Corsaire” by Adam (choreography by Petipa, Gusev, Khomyakov)
- Oriental dance. “The Nutcracker” by Tchaikovsky (choreography by Vainonen)