Honoured artist of Russia
Diploma winner of “Golden Mask” National theatre festival
Finished the Novosibirsk state choreographic school (1998).
Anna is with the company of the Novosibirsk state opera and ballet theatre since 1998. She performed the following parts on the stage of the theatre: Aurora. Lilac Fairy. Candide Fairy. Sapphire Fairy. Diamond Fairy. Violente Fairy. Flora. (“Sleeping Beauty” by Tchaikovsky, choreography by Petipa, revised by Sergeev); Sugar Plum Fairy. Pas de trois (“The Nutcracker” by Tchaikovsky, choreography by Ivanon, Vainonen, Vikharev); Pas de deux (“Conservatory” by Bournonville" with music by Levenshell); Trio. Shirin (“A Legend of love” by Melikov, choreography by Grigorovich); Soloist (“Come in!” with music by Martynov, choreography by Simonov); Soloist (“Russian seasons” with music by Desyatnikov, choreography by Sigalova); Conchita (Madonna) (“Juno and Avos” with music by Rybnikov); Scheherazade. Young Girl (“The Arabian Nights” by Amirov, choreography by Nazirova); Polyhymnia (“Apollo Musaget” by Stravinsky, choreography by Balanchine); Soloist (“Serenade” with music by Tchaikovsky, choreography by Balanchine); Soloist (“Pas de deux by Tchaikovsky” with music by Tchaikovsky, choreography by Balanchine); Soloist. Five Soloists (“Who Cares?” with music by Gershwin, choreography by Balanchine); Soloist (“Walpurgis Night” from “Faust” opera by Gounod, choreography by Simonov); Ibeji twins (“The Rite of Spring” by Stravinsky, choreography by Patrick de Bana).
She toured with the Theatre Company in Spain, Portugal, Japan, Egypt, Thailand, South Korea, Italy, Canada, France, Kazakhstan, India.
- Masha the Princess. Waltz of snowflakes. “The Nutcracker” by Tchaikovsky (Choreography by Vainonen)
- Phrygia. Aegina. “Spartacus” by Khachaturian (Choreography by Grigorovich)
- Giselle. Mirtha. Couple of Villies. Cut-in pas de deux. “Giselle” by Adan (Choreography by Coralli, Perrot, Petipa)
- Nikia. Gamzatti. Three Shadows. “La Bayadere” by Minkus (Choreography by Petipa as revised by Chabukiani, Ponomarev)
- Medora. Odalisques pas de trois. Pas de deux. “Le Corsaire” by Adan (choreography by Petipa, Gusev, Khomyakov)
- Mistress of the Dryads. Street Dancer. Grand pas of the IV Act. “Don Quixote” by Minkus (Choreography by Petipa, Gorsky)
- Big Swans. Pas de trois. Brides’ dance. “Swan Lake” by Tchaikovsky (Choreography by Ivanov, Petipa, revised by Sergeev)
- Aurora. Prayer. “Coppelia” by Delibes (Choreography by Petipa)
- Cinderella. Cinderella’s sister. “Cinderella” by Prokofiev (Choreography by Simonov)
- Soloist. “Whispers in the Dark” with music by Glass (Choreography by Liang)
- Soloist. “Les Sylphides” with music by Chopin (Choreography by Fokine)
- Soloist. Variations. Pas de trois. Silver couple. Grand Pas from “Paquita” ballet by Minkus (Choreography by Petipa)
- Soloist. “Dreams under leaden sky” with music by Bosso and Lang (Choreography by Faski, world premiere)
- Diploma winner of the “Golden Mask” 2014 National theatre festival in “The best female ballet part” nomination (Ibeji twins, “The rite of Spring” by Stravinsky, choreography by P. de Bana)
- Honoured artist of Russia (2014)