Laureate of an All-Russian competition
Finished the Novosibirsk state ballet school (2005)
Roman is with the company of the Novosibirsk state opera and ballet theatre since 2005. He performed the following parts on the state of the theatre: Prince Desire (“Sleeping Beauty” by Tchaikovsky, choreography by Petipa); Prince Orshad (“The Nutcracker” by Tchaikovsky, choreography by Ivanov, Vainonen, Vikharev); Soloist (“Sonata” with music by Scarlatti, Choreography by Simonov); Soloist (“Come in!” with music by Martynov, choreography by Simonov); Apollo (“Apollo Musaget” by Stravinsky, choreography by Balanchine); Soloist (“Pas de deux by Tchaikovsky” with music from “Swan Lake” ballet, choreography by Balanchine); Soloist. Five Soloists (“Who Cares?” with music by Gershwin, choreography by Balanchine); Six Soloists (“Immortal Beloved” with music by Glass, choreography by Liang, world premiere); Ibeji twins (“The Rite of Spring” by Stravinsky, choreography by Patrick de Bana, world premiere) and others.
Roman is a guest soloist with the Moscow academic musical theatre names after K. S. Stanislavsky and V. I. Nemirovich-Danchenko since the year of 2015.
He toured with the Theatre Company in South Korea, China, France, Thailand, Spain, Kazakhstan.
He performed in Great Britain with an international project (2006).
- Siegfried. Pas de trois. Rothbart. “Swan Lake” by Tchaikovsky (choreography by Petipa, Ivanov, revised by Sergeev)
- Nutcracker Prince. “The Nutcracker” by Tchaikovsky (choreography by Vainonen)
- Albert. Cut-in pas de deux. “Giselle” by Adan (Choreography by Coralli, Perrot, Petipa)
- Basil. Espada. “Don Quixote” by Minkus (Choreography by Petipa, Gorsky)
- Solor. Golden Idol. “La Bayadere” by Minkus (Choreography by Petipa as revised by Chabukiani, Ponomarev)
- Spartacus. “Spartacus” by Khachaturian (Choreography by Grigorovich)
- Jose. Escamillo. “Carmen” (R. Petit with music by Bizet)
- Conrad. Ali. “Le Corsaire” by Adan (choreography by Petipa, Gusev, Khomyakov)
- Kuman. “Polovtsian Dances” from “Prince Igor” opera by Borodin (Choreography by Fokine)
- Soloist. “Dreams under leaden sky” with music by Bosso and Lang (Choreography by Faski, world premiere)
- Gold Medal at the VII Russian Delphic Games of the modern era (“Classical dance” nomination, 2008)