Winner of international competitions.
In 2012 after graduating from the Kiev choreographic school he was invited to the ballet company of Taras Shevchenko National Opera and Ballet Theatre of Ukraine, where he performed in the following ballets: The Nutcracker, (Prince, Kovtun’s choreography), Snow White and the seven dwarfs (Prince, Mayorov’s choreography), Don Quixote (Espada, Litvinov’s production), Romeo and Juliet (Paris, Shekera’s choreography).
Member of the Mariinsky Company since 2013 till 2017.
Soloist with the Novosibirsk opera and ballet theatre since 2017.
Winner of several children and teenage classical dance competitions (2009, 2011); winner of the International Serge Lifar Ballet Competition (2011).
Performed the following parts on the stage of the Mariinsky theatre:
- Young men. La Sylphide by Løvenskiold (Choreography by Bournonville, revised by von Rosen)
- Hans. Giselle by Adam (Choreography by Coralli, Perrot, Petipa)
- Espada. Don Quixote by Minkus (Choreography by Gorsky, after Petipa’s work)
- Birbanto. Le Corsaire by Adam (Production by Gusev, after Petipa)
- Young men. The Fountain of Bakhchisarai by Asafiev (Choreography by Zakharov)
- Trouvere. Romeo and Juliet by Prokofiev (Choreography by Lavrovsky)
- Waltz of the Flowers. Gentleman. The Nutcracker by Tchaikovsky (Choreography by Vaynonen)
- George Balanchine’s ballets: Jewels (Diamonds with music by Tchaikovsky), Symphony in Ñ by Bizet (IV. Allegro vivace), Scotch Symphony, A Midsummer Night’s Dream by Mendelssohn (Demetrius)
- Satyr. Spartacus by Khachaturyan ( Choreography by Yakobson)
- Eros, Yason. Sylvia by Delibes (Choreography by Ashton)
- Corregidor. Carmen Suite by Bizet, Shchedrin (Choreography by Alonso)
- 5 Tangos. (Choreography by van Manen)
- Alexey Ratmansky’s ballets: Prokofiev’s Cinderella (Dance Tutor, Winter, Male Dance), Shchedrin’s Anna Karenina (Tushkevich) and Concerto DSCH with the music by Shostakovich
- Park with music by Mozart (Choreography by Preljocaj)
- The Rite of Spring by Stravinsky (Waltz choreography)
- Menshikov, Contredanse. The Bronze Horseman by Gliere ( Choreography by Smekalov)
- Russian Overture with music by Prokofiev (Choreography by Petrov)
- Second I with music by Philip Glass (Choreography by Zvereva)
- Winner of VII International Serge Lifar Competition of Ballet Dancers and Choreographers (Donetsk, 2011)
- Winner of VII “Crystal Shoe” International teenage classical dance competition (I Prize, Kharkiv, 2011)
- Winner of VI “Crystal Shoe” International teenage classical dance competition (II Prize; Kharkiv, 2009)
- Prizewinner of the International ”Little Stars” children ballet competition (II Prize; Sofia, 2009)