Eldar graduated from the Novosibirsk specialized music school (class of senior lecturer O. V. Marchenko) and The N. A. Rimsky-Korsakov Saint Petersburg State Conservatory (class of prof. A. M. Kazarina, People’s Artist of the RSFSR, 2004). In 2003-2005 he completed an internship at the University of Music and Performing Arts Graz, Austria (under profs. T. Warg and S. Markovici) and the University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna (under prof. D. Schwarzberg). Later on he graduated from the Novosibirsk state conservatory qualifying in Symphonic Conducting (class of prof. A. A. Lyudmilin, Honored Artist of Russia, 2018).
Since 2013 he has been holding the position of Accompanist with NOVAT orchestra.
Since 2017 he has been Assistant Conductor with the Novosibirsk state academic opera and ballet theatre. As a conductor he co-directed the staging of Rimsky-Korsakov’s Mozart and Salieri opera. Eldar conducted the following performances of the company: The Nutcracker with choreography by Nacho Duato, Tchaikovsky’s Eugene Onegin, Polsky’s Terem-Teremok, Cui’s Puss in Boots and Little Red Riding Hood, Banevich’s The Steadfast Tin Soldier, acted as assistant conductor for performances of Donizetti’s L’elisir d’amore, Rossini’s The Barber of Seville (conducted by D. Jurowski), Rossini’s Stabat Mater (conducted by D. Korchak).
Since 2016 Eldar holds the post of Chief Conductor and Artistic Director of the Novosibirsk specialized music school’s Yankovsky Symphony Orchestra. As a conductor he cooperated with the Novosibirsk Academic Philharmonic Orchestra and the Nur-Sultan Opera and Ballet Theatre’s orchestra. He participated in the Moscow philharmonic’s Russian national master course for young conductors directed by Y. I. Simonov (2018, 2019). He worked with the Mariinsky Theatre’s orchestra (first violin) and in Portuguese and Finnish orchestras as Concertmaster and Chief Conductor.
Besides conducting he is involved in other artistic endeavors as violinist and chamber music performer. Eldar has won a number of performing artists’ competitions: Grand-Prix of Traditions and Modernity competition (St.-Petersburg, 2000); I prize at III Abril Chamber Music Competition (Granada, Spain); Grand-Prix of Shchepanovskaya Chamber Music Competition (Omsk, 2015). He taught violin at the Novosibirsk specialized music school (2013-2017). He acts as a judge at various Russian musical competitions.
- P. Tchaikovsky. The Nutcracker (chor. By Duato), conductor
- N. Rimsky-Korsakov. Mozart and Salieri, conductor
- P. Tchaikovsky. Eugene Onegin, conductor
- I. Polsky. Terem-Teremok, conductor
- C. Cui. Little Red Riding Hood, conductor
- C. Cui. Puss in Boots, conductor
- S. Banevich. The Steadfast Tin Soldier, conductor
- G. Donizetti. L’elisir d’amore, assistant conductor
- G. Rossini. The Barber of Seville, assistant conductor
- G Rossini. Stabat Mater, assistant conductor
- Grand-Prix of Traditions and Modernity competition for chamber ensembles and instrumental bands (St.-Petersburg, 2000);
- I prize at III Abril Chamber Music Competition (Granada, Spain, 2014);
- Grand-Prix of Shchepanovskaya Chamber Music Competition (Omsk, 2015);