Prize winner of an international competition
Graduated from the Novosibirsk State Conservatoire (academy) named after M. I. Glinka (class of Honored Artist of Tuva Republic, assistant professor Z. Chalova, 2003). In 2006 she completed postgraduate studies at the Conservatoire (class of People’s Artist of Russia, professor Z. Didenko).
In 2003 - 2013 she has been a soloist with the Novosibirsk State Philharmonic.
She joined the opera company of the Novosibirsk opera and ballet theatre in 2013. Her repertoire with the company includes the following parts: Dunyasha (Rimsky-Korsakov’s The Tsar’s Bride), Neighbour (Stravinsky’s Mavra), Rat (Banevich’s The Steadfast Tin Soldier) and other; takes part in the company’s concert programs.
- Flora Bervoix. La traviata by Verdi
- Mercedes. Carmen by Bizet
- Laura. Iolanta by Tchaikovsky
- Kate Pinkerton. Madama Butterfly by Puccini
- Little robber girl. The story of Kai and Gerda by Banevich
- Goddess Nike. Khachaturian's Spartacus (production by Kovtun)
- Frog. Terem-teremok by I. Polsky
- Prince Orlofsky. Die Fledermaus by Strauss
- Rat. The Steadfast Tin Soldier by Banevich
- Mother. Tree frog. Hunter. Cui's Little Red Riding Hood
- Olga. Eugene Onegin by Tchaikovsky
- Cat. Cui's Puss in Boots
- Mrs. Mag Page. Falstaff by Verdi
- Witch / Spirit. Dido and Aeneas by Purcell
- Spring Beauty. Snow Maiden by Rimsky-Korsakov
- Berta. The Barber of Seville by Rossini
- Grand-Prix at IV International Siberian stars junior competition in Professional category (Novosibirsk, 2013)