Alessandra di Giorgio
Winner of Russian competitions, winner of the National “Onegin” opera award.
He has graduated from the Novosibirsk State Conservatory named after M. I. Glinka in 2015, studio of D. Suslov. In 2013 he participated in cooperative productions of the NSC named after M. I. Glinka and the Novosibirsk opera and ballet theatre.
He has been a member of the Novosibirsk opera company since 2014. His repertoire includes the following parts: Tobias Mill (Rossini’s The Marriage Contract), Giorgio Germont (Verdi’s La Traviata), Biterolf (Wagner’s Tannhäuser), Baron Scarpia (Puccini’s Tosca), Andrey Shchelkalov (Mussorgsky’s Boris Godunov), Amonasro (Verdi’s Aida), Prologue, Tonio/Taddeo (Leoncavallo’s Pagliacci), Renato (Verdi’s Un Ballo in Maschera), Tomsky (Tchaikovsky’s The Queen of Spades. The Game), Belcore (Donizetti’s L’elisir d’amore), Marcello (Puccini’s La bohème). Participant of the XV Thaikovsky International competition (Solo vocal category), participant of “The Big Opera” project on “Culture” TV Channel (2016).
Winner of the National “Onegin” opera award in the category “Debut” (2017) for performing Tomsky part (The Queen of Spades. The Game) and Prologue/Tonio (Pagliacci).
- Giorgio Germont (La Traviata by Verdi)
- Amonasro (Aida by Verdi)
- Andrey Shchelkalov (Boris Godunov by Mussorgsky)
- Count Tomsky, Zlatogor (The Queen of Spades. The Game by Tchaikovsky)
- Renato (Un Ballo in Maschera by Verdi)
- Prologue. Tonio (Taddeo). Pagliacci by Leoncavallo.
- Biterolf (Tannhäuser by Wagner)
- Tobias Mill (The Marriage Contract by Rossini)
- Scarpia (Tosca by Puccini)
- Belcore (L’elisir d’amore by Donizetti)
- Marcello (La bohème by Puccini)
- Baron (The Miserly Knight by Rachmaninoff)
- Bluebeard (The Blue-Bearded Duke's Castle by Béla Bartók)
- Lanciotto Malatesta (Francesca da Rimini by Rachmaninoff)
- Dr Falke (Die Fledermaus by Strauss II)
- Bartolo (Il Barbiere di Siviglia by Rossini)
- Robert (Iolanta by Tchaikovsky)
- Escamillo (Carmen by Bizet)
- Winner of all-Russian Myasnikova competition (Novosibirsk, 2014)
- I prize at the II all-Russian Music competition (Moscow, 2014)
- III at the XIII Youth Delphic Games of Russia (Volgograd, 2014)
- Winner of the National “Onegin” opera award (St.-Petersburg, 2017; nomination “Debut”)