Winner of Russian competitions, winner of the National “Onegin” opera award.
He has graduated from the Novosibirsk State Conservatory named after M. I. Glinka in 2015, studio of D. Suslov. In 2013 he participated in cooperative productions of the NSC named after M. I. Glinka and the Novosibirsk opera and ballet theatre.
He has been a member of the Novosibirsk opera company since 2014. His repertoire includes the following parts: Tobias Mill (Rossini’s The Marriage Contract), Giorgio Germont (Verdi’s La Traviata), Biterolf (Wagner’s Tannhäuser), Baron Scarpia (Puccini’s Tosca), Andrey Shchelkalov (Mussorgsky’s Boris Godunov), Amonasro (Verdi’s Aida), Prologue, Tonio/Taddeo (Leoncavallo’s Pagliacci), Renato (Verdi’s Un Ballo in Maschera), Tomsky (Tchaikovsky’s The Queen of Spades. The Game), Belcore (Donizetti’s L’elisir d’amore), Marcello (Puccini’s La bohème). Participant of the XV Thaikovsky International competition (Solo vocal category), participant of “The Big Opera” project on “Culture” TV Channel (2016).
Winner of the National “Onegin” opera award in the category “Debut” (2017) for performing Tomsky part (The Queen of Spades. The Game) and Prologue/Tonio (Pagliacci).
- Giorgio Germont («La Traviata» by Verdi)
- Amonasro («Aida» by Verdi)
- Andrey Shchelkalov («Boris Godunov» by Mussorgsky)
- Count Tomsky, Zlatogor («The Queen of Spades. The Game» by Tchaikovsky)
- Renato («Un Ballo in Maschera» by Verdi)
- Prologue. Tonio (Taddeo). «Pagliacci» by Leoncavallo.
- Biterolf («Tannhäuser» by Wagner)
- Tobias Mill («The Marriage Contract» by Rossini)
- Scarpia («Tosca» by Puccini)
- Belcore («L’elisir d’amore» by Donizetti)
- Marcello («La bohème» by Puccini)
- Winner of all-Russian Myasnikova competition (Novosibirsk, 2014)
- I prize at the II all-Russian Music competition (Moscow, 2014)
- III at the XIII Youth Delphic Games of Russia (Volgograd, 2014)
- Winner of the National “Onegin” opera award (St.-Petersburg, 2017; nomination “Debut”)