Laureate of all-Russian contests
- 2012 – graduated from the Novosibirsk State Conservatoire n.a.M. Glinka (class of People’s artist of RF V. Urbanovich);
- 2012 – joined the opera company of the Novosibirsk opera and ballet theatre. Performed the following parts on the stage of the Theatre: Ziebel (Faust by Gounod), The Young Gypsy (Aleko by Rakhmaninov), Walter von der Vogelweide (Tannhauser by Wagner), solo parts in Jeanne d'Arc au bûcher by Honegger and The Mass by Bernstein, tenor part in Le Nozze by Stavinsky, Charles Water (The Canterville Ghost by Molchanov), Rinuccio (Gianni Schicchi by Puccini), Devilkin (The Steadfast Tin Soldier by Banevich), Bastien (Bastien und Bastienne by Mozart) and others.
Toured with the Company of the Theatre in Kazakhstan.
- Count Almaviva (Il barbiere di Siviglia by Rossini)
- The Holy Fool (Boris Godunov by Mussorgsky)
- Alfredo Genrmont, Gaston (La traviata by Verdi)
- Lensky,Triquet (Eugene Onegin by Tchaikovsky)
- Cassio (Otello by Verdi)
- Kay (The Story of Gerda and Kay by Banevich)
- Tenor part (Pulcinella by Stravinsky)
- Chekalinsky (The Queen of Spades by Tchaikovsky)
- Remendado (Carmen by Bizet)
- Gold Medal at the Seventh Youth Delphic Games of Russia (Novosibirsk, 2008)
- Laureate of the 40th Contest of Vocalists-graduates of musical higher education establishments of Russia (Saint-Petersburg, 2012)